Envy - MTB to Croce di Cesio

Croce di Cesio 1150 m - Aprile 2016

Sunrise, have a nice flatland / Alba, buona pianura
I don't want to explain anything about envy, Freud did it.
Some years ago I decided to work and to live in the mountains, accepting all the troubles that fall within that life choice.
This morning I woke up before sunset and I started immediately to ride the bicycle, I stopped only to take some pictures and to send them to the other Trail Hunters members. I added short tag-lines, as:
- "Sunrise, have a nice flatland"
- "Summit"
- "now I am riding one of the better trails of Valbelluna". Non voglio spiegare nulla sull'invidia invidia, Freud lo ha ha già fatto.
Alcuni anni fa ho deciso di lavorare e di vivere in montagna, accettando tutti i problemi che comporta tale scelta di vita.
Questa mattina mi sono svegliato prima dell'alba e sono subito saltato in sella, mi sono fermato solo per scattare qualche foto e di inviarle agli altri componenti dei
Trail Hunters. Ho aggiunto brevi didascalie, tipo:
- "Alba, bella pianura"
- "Cima"
- "Ora sto scendendo su uno dei migliori sentieri della Valbelluna".

Croce di Cesio, summit / cima
Now I am riding one of the better trails of Valbelluna / Sto scendo su uno dei migliori sentieri della Valbelluna
In mornings like this one I know my friend envy me, and above all, I know to have taken the right decision about my life.
Where I were? More or less I was here.
In mattinate come questa so che i miei amici mi invidiano, e soprattutto so di aver fatto una buona scelta di vita.

Dov'ero? più o meno ero qua.

P.S. I used the camera of the smartphone, with nice results.
P.S. Ho usato la macchina fotografica del televono con risultati accettabili.

Commenti