Don't cry for me Argentina

Peron mountain, west face

Tuscany, Libano, Argentina, California, Belluno.
How it's possible to touch all that countries in a sunrise MTB trip?
I love mountains, I love walking, hiking, scrambling, climbing, skiing, and obviously (mountain) biking. When I'm not in the mountains I dream to be there.
But not today. This morning I really pedalled across many countries, or better, I pedalled in places that really remind me those Countries.

Toscana, Libano, Argentina, California,Belluno.
Com'è possibile toccare tutte queste località con un giro in MTB all'alba?
Io amo le montagne, amo camminare, fare escursioni e "facili roccette (cit. Berti)" arrampicare, sciare ed ovviamente andare in bici. Quando non sono in montagna sogno di esserci.
Ma non oggi. Questa mattina ho veramente pedalato attraverso molte nazioni, o meglio, ho pedalato attraverso luoghi che mi ricordano veramente quelle nazioni.

I have seen some cypress, like in Toscana.
Ho visto cipressi, come in Toscana.
Cypress.
I have pedalled in Libano, non in a nation of Middle East, but in a village near Belluno, the correct pronunciation is Libàno.
Ho pedalato in Libano, non in una nazione del Medio oriente, ma in una frazione di Belluno, la prununcia corretta è Libàno.

I have listened the voice of Peron, but I never seen the musical, it was the wind on the branches of the trees on Peròn mountain.
Ho ascoltato la voce di Peron, ma non ho mai visto il musical, era il vento che stromiva fra i rami degli alberi del monte Peron.
Pedalling on Peron trail.
I have crossed a suspension bridge, it wasn't the Golden Gate in San Francisco, it is a pedestrian bridge on Cordevole river.
Ho attraversato un ponte sospeso, non era il Golden Gate di San Francisco, è un ponte pedonale sul torrente Cordevole.

Suspension bridge.
By the way, panorama on Belluna valley is really nice, is'nt it?
Comunque, il panorama sulla val Belluna è veramente bello, o no?
Belluna valley with Cordevole river, Certosa Monastery, Pizzocco mountain.
GPS trak (more or less) - Traccia GPS (più o meno)

Commenti